Familial Roles and Tasks at End of Life
Vice President of Operations
You will Learn:
- Maximize the opportunity to provide support to the family of the dying person
- Learn about different roles and how to maximize the end-of-life experience for the dying person through his or her family
- Learn about developmental tasks essential for the dying person and how the family can be taught to assist the dying person in this process
- Obtain an easy-to-use teaching guide that can be applied to various settings
- Develop a new approach to encourage family participation and advocacy in pain management for the dying person
As health care professionals, our role with families caring for loved ones at end of life is to teach and support the family as they redefine their roles and relationships. Depending on what disease process the dying person faces, the family members of the dying person may have to function in many different roles. Watch this 10-minute webinar to learn about different roles and how to maximize the end-of-life experience for the dying person through his or her family.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Resources for Nursing with your OnDemand Webinar!