2016 Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals: Update and Practical Advice
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Understand the update of the National Patient Safety Goals to be sure your organization is in compliance with the requirements.
Each year health care providers must meet the requirements of the Joint Commission's National Patient Safety Goals as part of the accreditation process. Receive an overview and update of the 2016 National Patient Safety Goals. Receive practical advice to implement the goals. Failing to meet a requirement will result in a requirement for improvement. This information is critical to ensure you are aware of the requirements.
AuthorsJennifer Christianson, Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A.
- Brief History
- Survey of NPSG
NPSG and Practical Advice
- Improve the Accuracy of Patient Identification
- Improve the Effectiveness of Communication Among Caregivers
- Improve the Safety of Using Medications
- Reduce the Harm Associated With Clinical Alarm Systems
- Reduce the Risk of Health Care Associated Infections
- Reduce the Risk of Patient Harm Resulting From Falls
- Prevent Health Care Associated Pressure Ulcers
- The Organization Identifies Safety Risks Inherent in Its Patient Population
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|